Adviser of Lemuria/NecromancerElements:
Earth, Darkness, Metal, ???Eye/Hair color:
- “Welcome to Lemuria, the true
garden of Eden.
- “It’s all over when you hear her scream.”
- “Your body is more useful to me as a corpse.”
- “The livin’, will always feed from the dead.”Personality: Likes:
Red fruits (Apples, cherries, pomegranates, raspberries, cranberries, tomatoes), the otherworld shrine, bones, the sound of his own familiars wailing.Dislikes:
Harm to plants, paladins.Abilities/weaknesses:
Haros grew up in a coven of necromancers, learning this and that about using magic on dead things and the properties of various body parts, be it flesh, blood or bone. When he turned 15, paladins had come and slaughtered the coven to rid their dark ways. Only the children where spared and imprisoned to learn the “error of their ways.” It took some time, but Haros did learn to leave his necromancy behind, and live what was considered a normal life. He even met someone and had a child, until they fell ill. Haros did everything he could to cure them, but all was lost. After the funeral, Haros locked himself in the house and slowly but surely, began following the path of his family’s blood line again, studying hard until the day came, when he would try to resurrect his family. But again, paladins had been keeping an eye on him, and no sooner had he had his daughter in his arms, had they ambushed him and burnt the corpses to ash so he could never do it again.
Lost and unsure where to turn, Haros kept on the run, but eventually made himself well hidden from the holy nights in the otherworld shrine, where he met other necromancers and his power grew. When he found out that the position of the royal adviser of Lemuria had opened up, he left the otherworld shrine, and applied for it. As far as he was concerned, Lemuria was home to all necromancers, geomancers and oracles. A garden of Eden, where forbidden fruits lurked, hiding their true selves from the rest of the world.Additional Info:
- No... That’s not a pokeball in his hand, that’s a pomegranate.
- He prefers to keep his nails and hair long, as they are dead cells.
- He keeps a vial of blood around his neck, and uses it to reseal the seals over his banshee’s mouth, to keep her from screaming since she can’t talk. He’ll only remover those seals when he wants to warn his opponents of approaching death, or hunt for someone dying to harvest organs, bones, etc.
- I’m putting this up here in case I can’t pull it off, but he’s suppose to have an Irish accent.